You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team, creating 'revolutionary' product descriptions and enhancing our customer journey through our product pages
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will join a progressive Content Production team, reporting to the Senior Product Content Supervisor. You will focus on creating 'revolutionary' product descriptions, enhancing our customer journey through our product pages. Working to our Tone of Voice guidelines, within a large multi-lingual department, you will create well-written, succinct, informative and accurate copy that describes luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site. You will have experience working at pace, ideally within a copywriting role or fashion journalism with a passion to move their career into E-commerce will also be considered.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will complete product descriptions, ensuring daily targets are achieved.
- You will deliver BAU excellence with a team who achieves high-volume targets, maintaining a Farfetch level of quality and tone-of-voice.
- You will ensure descriptions are consistent and accurate.
- You will conduct product, brand and competitor research.
- You will support and contribute with any tone of voice changes.
- You will take ownership of selected brands and/or categories, ensuring guidelines are correct, up to date and communicated with the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have fluency in English
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.