At Juno, we’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to drive the growth of the Partnerships team via an extensive understanding of partners’ businesses, driving new innovative propositions and solutions to deliver long term revenue strategy
Who is Juno?
Juno inspires more human workplaces by connecting employees to better wellbeing choices. We work with businesses to rethink and improve the wellbeing of employees. Our mission is simple: to change the way employees experience their work life for the better. We’re doing that by completely rethinking the way employees access mental health and wellbeing support from their workplace, with our truly world-class marketplace platform.
We are a team of passionate, flexible working advocates so we have built our 'office in the cloud'. Gone are the days of working remotely in isolation, we work together from anywhere. Working at Juno means working on something truly meaningful: improving the lives of people at work.
Juno is growing fast, and this could be an opportunity to really grow as the business accelerates. This is a position with great career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, funded and also profitable start-up.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to drive the growth of the Partnerships team via an extensive understanding of partners’ businesses, driving new innovative propositions and solutions to deliver long term revenue strategy. Reporting to the CCO, the Partnerships Manager is a self motivated leader who can effectively work with internal teams and is committed to achieving and/or exceeding sales goals while growing Juno's market share.
- Define commercial partnerships model and ABM approach
- Enhance strategic partnership portfolio and network
- Increase product value for customers
- Define Partner’s growth goals
- Own partner campaigns and strategies-conceptualising new partner campaigns and generate buy-in from internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the growth of the Partnerships team via an extensive understanding of partners’ businesses, driving new innovative propositions and solutions to deliver long term revenue strategy
- Report the performance of partnerships and pitch new strategic initiatives to senior management
- Deliver first-class stakeholder engagement, identifying opportunities and initiatives, and generating buy-in, across internal teams with competing priorities
- Perform monthly and quarterly business reviews with Partners to encourage loyalty, identify opportunity and risk, and drive value.
Who are you?
- A real passion for prioritising wellbeing
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B SaaS sales and partner channel development/business development
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, time management and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience of hitting and exceeding targets
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and strategic relationship building with clients
- Proactive not reactive in approach
- Must be a highly motivated team player
What it’s like to work at Juno
When it comes to workplace experience, we really like to walk the walk. We’re leading the conversation about the relationship between employees and their employers. That means, at Juno, you’ll enjoy:
- OTE 1st year £45k uncapped
- 31 days paid annual leave
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Work anywhere you want
- Continual learning and development opportunities