We are looking for a collaborative, and highly numerate individual with a keen eye for detail to join our payroll team as a Payroll & Benefits Coordinator reporting to the Senior Payroll & Benefits Specialist.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a collaborative, and highly numerate individual with a keen eye for detail to join our payroll team as a Payroll & Benefits Coordinator reporting to the Senior Payroll & Benefits Specialist. Your main responsibilities will include supporting the monthly payroll run for the UK by updating and maintaining the individual payroll records, preparing monthly and ad hoc reports, managing the benefits administration, answering payroll and benefits related queries and contributing toward timely and correct payroll processing. As Farfetch continues to expand and change, we are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with previous experience in dealing with queries, working with a variety of systems and in managing both internal and external stakeholder relationships.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support payroll operations for the UK. This will include Payroll input, maintenance and distribution of statutory documentation.
- Ensure strong communications with the People Coordinators and People Advisors so that data is accurate and all changes are captured in our rapidly changing workforce.
- Support monthly and annual benefit administration and reconciliation, maintaining records, working with Faircare and our benefits brokers to ensure accurate benefit reporting and organising monthly benefits presentations for new starters
- Support with the UK Payroll inbox and ensure a high level of service in replying to queries
WHO YOU ARE
- Analytical and numerical with experience in data inputting, reconciliation proficient in Excel
- Able to manage a high volume workload, working to tight deadlines and ensuring accuracy
- A proactive problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve payroll and benefits processes for the business
- A strong communicator who is confident building and managing relationships with our internal employees, new starters and benefits vendors
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.