This is an exciting role for a Junior Finance Analyst, reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager in our 1P team. The role will support our continued evolution of planning and analysis to aid decision-making across our 1P business units.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This is an exciting role for a Junior Finance Analyst, reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager in our 1P team. The role will support our continued evolution of planning and analysis to aid decision-making across our 1P business units. Our 1P business consist of Browns, Stadium Goods and the NGG Group. This is a varied role working across our complex business units to enable and deliver on our month end, Budget and forecasting processes and strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager for our 1P business units, bringing FP&A processes to life and increasing the level of clarity we are offering the business.
- Complete tasks independently, deep diving into areas of interest and providing feedback to the Senior Manager on proposed next steps
- Maintain weekly reports, providing visibility of the latest forecasts whilst tracking performance against key actions / initiatives
- Perform a periodic review of headcount and overhead costs with cost centre managers and support as required
- Support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis and modelling, identifying opportunities and exploiting trends
- Manage smaller budgets across the 1P business units, working with stakeholders across the business to track these and perform reforecasts where required
- Support the team in the preparation of all elements of the budgeting cycle, to include cashflow and annual financial planning
WHO YOU ARE
- May already be working towards a recognised professional qualification (or has desire to do so). (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or have + 6 months experience in a finance role
- You are proficient in excel (vlookups, Pivots)
- You have experience in financial modelling, and have strong commercial awareness
- A team player, with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.