Learnerbly is looking for a creative, user minded, Social Media & Video Manager to transform their new brand and bring it to life through engaging storytelling that sparks inspiration and action.
Our mission is to work with organisations to create a progressive learning culture that empowers their people to own their development, guides them towards the best learning opportunities and supports them in applying their learnings.
Your job will be to reflect the transformative impact learning has on people and businesses, taking our brand presence on social media to new heights. You will be empowered to test, learn and own aspects of the creative direction as we continue to master and reflect on what will work for our key audiences.
You will need to take an imaginative and differentiated approach, building the brand globally on YouTube, LinkedIn and everywhere in between. The right individual will have a knack for creating and disseminating content that creates conversation and action.
But we’re not interested in big metrics for the sake of them. We want to create valuable and memorable content for our audience and become the go-to account to follow for the latest and greatest L&D, People Ops and culture progression content.
We’re on a mission to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world. So far, our platform has supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, IDEO, Curve, Treatwell and Freetrade to be the best they can be at work.
We will be hiring on a rolling basis.
Through our hiring process, we want people to give examples of the outcomes they've achieved rather than focussing on output. What? How? Why? Tell us more about your thinking process and the results you did -or didn't!- deliver.
- Plan and deploy a social media strategy that results in significant uplift in high quality traffic from our social media channels
- Create video content for use both on YouTube and natively for social media channels, especially LinkedIn
- Grow our social media following and brand awareness among a community of forward-thinking People Operations and L&D professionals in hyper growth companies
- Monitor brand mentions and user generated content, ensuring happy user messages are amplified and queries are passed on to the correct team members
- Assist the marketing team in reusing, repurposing and remixing content to optimise for the best performance on each channel
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on social media.
- An eagerness to learn, a growth mindset that enables you to learn from failure and constantly improve.
- Communication: written and spoken, excellent command of the english language.
- Proficient in planning, creating and deploying successful social media campaigns in a B2B environment
- Experienced in using software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop/Figma, and Illustrator (or equivalent) to create visual content (both stills and video) for use on social media
- Proven track record in delivering high quality traffic and ultimately leads through social media marketing campaigns
- A portfolio of social media content created for B2B or SaaS businesses would be ideal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience using social media scheduling and management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer or Hubspot preferable.
This role will be a great fit if:
- You have hands-on experience in creating rich and amazing content
- You have a bias for action and can turn around rich content rapidly
- You love taking stories and ideas and bringing them to life
- You want to shout to the world about the great work we are doing
- You love learning and believe you can learn to solve any challenge that comes your way
- You live and breath our company values (see below)
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary and result-driven bonus
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and well-being budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Free on-site barista coffee, herbal teas and fresh fruit
- Quarterly team off-sites and outings
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
We are working 100% remotely until at least April 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context.
In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
- First-day delivery lunch on us!
- Meeting the whole team over a series of virtual cuppas as well as the Donut Slack integration for more social time
- Surprise letterbox gifts
- Water-cooler Slack channels
- A values-driven, open and inclusive environment
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.