FitXR are looking for a Head of Content to be responsible for planning and developing new fitness content such as classes, fitness plans and events for their virtual fitness service. This role oversees everything their community experience in-game: Here's a teaser.
As they continue to create and build their vision, FitXR are scaling their teams to support their growing community. You will be a vital member of the core product team, where you will actively contribute to the success of the product by incorporating data insights, industry knowledge and a keen sense of product to create industry leading fitness programming and content.
We believe in a future where you can exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality. To achieve this vision we are first building the world’s first virtual gym. We started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We have big plans for the future, and our growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
You'll be a game-changer, fitness enthusiastic and champion of quality content across our platform. You'll directly oversee:
- Programming of all fitness content including weekly workouts, live events and fitness plans.
- Adapt programming by analysing the performance of program through data and qualitative feedback from users
- Direct management of leaders of the content production and music team.
A bit more into the details...
- You will work closely with the Product Live Operations and Marketing to develop a content programming roster that fits our customers needs, is of industry leading standards, is on brand and aligns with our product and business strategy
- Work with Product Live Operations to develop and schedule an events calendar that includes things like live classes, calendar based fitness plans such as our January Challenge
- Identify and keep our content in line with key trends in the gym and fitness industry
- Work with Lead Content Creators and Content Project Managers to develop and refine choreography of workouts, fitness plans to promote, and roster of live events
- Work with Music Licensing Manager to identify music genres and catalogs to include into the content roadmap
- Define and create specifications for new and upgrades to tools needed for content creation
- Work with Head of Fitness to identify, integrate and promote instructors in the product
🧘♂️ Flexible hours (core working hours typically 10-4.30)
💴 six-monthly pay reviews
💻 brand new equipment and VR headset
⛑ Private Health insurance
🧳 Unlimited leave policy, the average FiXR takes 35 days
🚴 Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
📚 Learning budget - £800 per annum
🧘♂️ Wellness budget - £600 per annum
🏖 Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
😀 A great team of talented individuals who love what we do