You will amaze our customers through engaging in-product UX copy and other content for our consumer products such as iOS app and in-house backoffice platforms.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting into the Content Manager - Copy, you will create engaging in-product UX copy and other content for our consumer products such as iOS app and in-house backoffice platforms. You will partner primarily with Product Owners, UX Designers, Researchers and Linguistic Services to ensure that copy is on-brand, tailored and succinct without sacrificing tone purpose. Proven experience writing UX copy is essential, as is a firm grasp of the English language. You'll benefit from working with many departments within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to grow within the company. As we are a relatively new team within the company, there is an opportunity to influence the way we work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Respond to copy briefs in a timely and thoughtful manner, writing long and short-form content including in-product messaging, interface copy, navigational nomenclature, CTAs, confirmation emails and FAQs, always adapting your copy to the different platforms
- Work collaboratively within an Agile process with UX designers, researchers and product owners to decide the best approach to content and produce copy that is helpful, clear, and human
- Produce engaging, on-brand UX copy that is within established writing principles and tone of voice standards
- Work with translation teams to ensure messaging and tone of voice is kept consistent across all languages
- Upload copy to our in-house CMS while meeting targets
- Maintain best practices, copy guidelines and tone of voice
- Help with audits, test and apply insights, using data and empathy to inform your work
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience writing UX copy, preferably for an e-commerce or luxury brand
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, with an ability to adapt style to suit specific needs
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You can demonstrate through your portfolio a passion for solving real customer pain points
- You are a dedicated team player who is willing to contribute ideas and drive results
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.