This is an exciting opportunity where you will have direct impact on our onsite marketing customer experiences and be a driving force behind our test and learn plans.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As a Senior Onsite Marketing & Experimentation Specialist, you will focus on both strategic and operational projects. You will contribute to our onsite marketing strategy, while powering your thinking through experimentation. We want you to turn our mission from vision to reality, identifying onsite marketing opportunities, working from the beginning to the end of Experimentation across the entire customer journey, from new ideas to testing iterations. You will also work collaboratively across the Marketing, Brand, Product, Analytics and Data Science departments to address challenges and provide solutions. You will report to the Senior Onsite Marketing Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Customer Focus & Strategy:
- Action onsite strategies based on our customers' needs, research and insights.
- Identify marketing/business opportunities or experience gaps. Optimising content across multiple customer touch points and journeys. Assess the value of content and placements across web and app platforms. Socialise insights and influence projects.
- Experimentation and Optimization:
- Operationalise an experiment from ideation to launch or work with Product teams for more complex test plans.
- Build a centralised Optimizely expertise across Marketing and work with Farfetch Technology and the Optimizely team on the roadmap for new integrations and features.
- Be an Experimentation ambassador. Be seen as a bridge between technical and creative teams. Foster a test and learn approach by showing teams the power of experimentation to gain customer insights.
- Improve experimentation velocity across Marketing, identifying ways of gaining more agility in deploying tests.
- Ensure consistency and agreement with Product on experimentation methodologies and Marketing tests running in our platform.
- Program management:
- Prioritise against multiple factors, while understand requirements of multiple teams.
- Build and program manage the onsite marketing experimentation roadmap. Launch tests, interpret data and share results.
- Partner with Analytics teams to develop and validate experimentation set ups. Agree on success metrics. Measure the impact and value of onsite activities.
- Establish close relationships with Product, Engineering, Editorial and Creative teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a combined strategic and technical role in at least one of the following areas: digital marketing, product management or e-commerce.
- Strategic ideas with an emphasis on operational excellence and working with new processes
- Experience in experimental design, developing complex testing programs (A/B, multivariate), identify requirements and develop workflows, produce technical specifications, estimates, deployment plans, and test methods.
- Experience in end-to-end program management.
- Easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organisation (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the show the benefits of change to team members.
- A passion for numbers including the ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all important digital marketing metrics and build business cases.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.