Reporting to the Head of Loyalty you will oversee and further enhance the loyalty programme and create the strategy for its direction taking into account insights from the customer analytics and research teams.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Loyalty team oversees the implementation, management and strategic development of the loyalty programme and marketing campaigns with the primary goal of driving top-line growth and customer lifetime value through increased customer repurchase and retention rates. Reporting to the Head of Loyalty you will oversee and further enhance the loyalty programme and create the strategy for its direction over the next 3-5 years and beyond, taking into account insights from the customer analytics and research teams. You will be passionate about the Farfetch customer experience, and ensure that our loyalty offering meets the demanding needs of our customers at every stage in their lifecycle.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a team to ensure the daily operation of the Loyalty programme across marketing, product, CS and Private Client teams
- Work with the product and tech teams to outline a clear and prioritised roadmap of deliverables for the next 2 years which factors in existing customer pain points and identified commercial opportunities
- Develop "Go to Market" plans for new Loyalty programme benefits and campaigns, and launch these globally, taking into account and adapting to the needs of our regional markets
- Develop the 3-5 year strategy for the Loyalty programme factoring in insight from customer analytics, market research and internal experts, and secure funding and roadmap capacity from the board to take this to market
- Work with the customer analytics and data science teams to understand the levers which underpin customer across the customer lifecycle. Develop customer-led metrics and targets to track performance and improve these measures within the Loyalty programme.
- Prepare regular presentations on the performance and roadmap of the loyalty programme across Farfetch, including at Board Level
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a loyalty experience building insight-led loyalty proposition changes with the customer at the heart of the change
- You have experience driving positive customer loyalty results: purchase frequency, member acquisition, cross-sell/upsell, redemptions, Net Promoter Score, and tier retention
- You can balance both tactical and executional activities with longer term strategic thinking
- You have experience working with product and engineering teams to establish technology roadmaps
- You have experience presenting to and working with senior team members including board level
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.