We are looking for a brilliant Team Assistant to contribute to the growth of the E-Concessions Team and Farfetch.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will play an essential role in the success of the E-Concessions department by supporting the leadership and the team as a whole. The E-Concessions team is made up of over 50 people across 5 offices around the world, who manage 500+ partnerships with the world's leading luxury brands. Your role will express an understanding of the team's goals and support all activities. You will report to the VP, E-Concessions and support them closely.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will coordinate activities across a global team of E-Concessions experts.
- You will keep an up-to-date audit of all records of key documentation for the department's partnerships.
- You will keep all departmental documents and presentations updated and coordinate across the global E-Concessions team.
- You will organise weekly team meetings, engaging with guest speakers and distributing team wide messages and actions.
- You will support the VP of E-Concessions with diary management
- Ad hoc presentation preparation.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a team player who loves working in a fast paced environment.
- You have a great attention to detail, you are organised and focused.
- You are experienced in using Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint and want to learn new systems and tools. You have experience assisting a team or a senior stakeholder.
- You are passionate about the luxury fashion industry.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.