FARFETCH are looking for a Brand Specialist to join our Fashion Concierge team. You will be responsible for sourcing hard to find luxury items not found on our FARFETCH marketplace. This role is ideal for someone with excellent knowledge of the luxury industry within Fine Jewellery and Watches.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will be at the core of the Fashion Concierge service. Reporting into the Sourcing Manager, you will source anything that cannot be found on the FARFETCH marketplace for our Private Clients. You will have a focus on Fine Jewellery and Watches which involves working with our Private Client Stylists to source items within our network of contacts and working with our supply network to surface 'offline' stock to our teams. We are looking for someone with a knowledge of the global luxury landscape and a network within the luxury retail industry with a focus on Fine Jewellery or Watches.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Improve client engagement through targeted and custom communication and edits, highlighting products and styles which meet the needs of our clients.
- Use the relevant systems analysing data and KPI metrics to understand trade trends and results. Feedback findings and results to the wider Private Client team.
- Design dedicated actions plans to recover/ improve or grow targeted areas of the business, measure and follow up on results.
- Work with the Private Client team to identify relevant products to highlight to each segmented customer basis.
- Grow professional relationships to build commissioned partnerships with luxury brands and multi-brand retailers.
- Source products through the Fashion Concierge network in response to 'pull' requests received from FARFETCH Private Client Stylists, ensuring that all enquiries are handled within our agreed service level agreements
- Build partnerships with the local and global Private Client teams, promoting a culture of trust and respect
- Drive user engagement with the Fashion Concierge App
- Support direct to client offers by engaging our network through the 'Discovery'' tool
- Contribute to medium- and long-term planning through participation in focus groups, team meetings and other ad-hoc projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Industry knowledge from experience at a relevant luxury or global player
- Knowledge of Fine Jewellery and Watches is desirable.
- You will be and commercially aware
- Outstanding client servicing expertise with customer first approach
- You will have the ability to pitch FARFETCH to prospective and existing brands, managing both acquisition and retention clients
- Project management experience in technology / digital / e-commerce is desirable.
- You will complete tasks according to our needs and manage expectations of all clients
- You will enjoy finding solutions that are unique and revolutionary;
- You will have administrative skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.