We are a team that aims to provide unparalleled marketing project management services to build the innovative and effective integrated brand, trend and consumer-centric marketing campaigns that result in inspiring meaningful connections with the consumers, helping to reach our business goals.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As a Senior Marketing Planning Executive, you will report to the Marketing Planning Manager. You will provide strategic and executional support and help the team on our goals. Your responsibilities include execution and roll-out of global initiatives and campaigns, new experiences launches and constant processes optimisation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage various marketing projects: brief evaluation, timeline management, cross-functional collaboration and production hand-off, channel roll-out and reporting.
- Anticipate and manage project complexities to create "space" and set up the teams to make a difference.
- You will optimise the existing workflows and building efficient processes.
- Build business relationships with multiple teams. Work with various teams across Brand, Marketing, Commercial and Product departments to drive projects to meet our goals, timing and budget requirements.
- PM marketing support for the key strategic categories
- Oversee marketing activation of the promo activities
- Help the team to maintain PM tooling across Marketing, Brand and Commercial departments.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are experienced in working in a similar role, with experience in planning and project management.
- You understand the techniques for planning.
- You have a strong understanding of the web, digital and marketing channels.
- You are willing to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
- Agency experience is an advantage.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.