Opportunity to lead a team of inspired professionals who are building brand new solutions at an exciting new media division, leading new thinking & collaboration to create amazing consumer moments with some of the worlds most influential and exciting brands
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the VP of Brand Marketing and Media Solutions, you will lead our integrated sales and partnerships division to provide not only excellent strategic solutions across a range of clients but a full range of proprietary and industry tools to provide new value to our partners and further cement and raise the profile for the Farfetch media division within the wider Farfetch community and within the fashion and media industry itself
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support the VP in meeting the full scope of activities required of the FARFETCH Media Division across client specific strategy work, new business, product development and network support.
- You will develop & communicate robust strategy, representing our approach and products, on specific client projects and building enduring client relationships and a spirit of collaborative challenging from a base of deep consumer understanding.
- You will support and contribute to strategy tasks as part of new business pitches depending on requirements.
- You will guide new thinking in the development and rollout of added value insight, strategy and measurement products.
- You will collaborate with the Brand & Marketing Planning team to promote further development and strengthening of our planning process approach for global partners; through product development and client feedback.
- You will be an ambassador for sharing best practice across markets and helping to lead the community of integrated sales and partnership specialists across markets.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience of strategic sales pipeline planning, in addition to media and comms planning, across entire Paid/Owned/Earned ecosystem
- You have experience inspiring teams to achieve great work
- Experience with industry and proprietary tools, data application and technology
- Experienced at building professional client relationships and demonstrate value at the highest level
- High-quality, pitching and strategic selling skills
- Collaborative, works well with other teams across countries and disciplines
- Passion to understand and work with teams involved in creative/content development, advanced analytics, product development and wider Farfetch functions
- Interest in innovation, new media and cultural advancements
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.