You will join an agile, fast paced, insight-driven and collaborative team focused on applying data to guide commercial decisions that directly support the broader business's ambitious growth plan!
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
The Commercial Planning function at Farfetch is a growing team of commercial and technical experts working to manage the Farfetch marketplace supply and merchandise proposition – working with boutique and brand partners to source the best supply and provide the best range of products, following what our customers are looking for.
The supply planning function is an essential element of our marketplace, which depends on a strong range, both regarding breadth and depth, to maintain Farfetch's fashion authority and keep customers coming back.
The Supply Planning Analyst will help scope out and complete projects that help us better diagnose our supply "health", forecast stock intake across channels/regions, and identify supply risks and opportunities on the marketplace.
You will help us turn our spreadsheets into stories. Your goal is to bring insights to take our Commercial strategy to the next level, finding ways to communicate these insights to the business. You will report to the Senior Supply Planning Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will develop advanced planning methodologies and processes to understand and maximise our supply effectively
- You will develop processes and reports (working with our BI team) to monitor our supply health on an ongoing basis
- You will be the partner to a large spectrum of partners from the business, in and out the commercial team
- You will work with Pricing and Online Merchandising team to identify and build levers to maximise the potential of our stock
- You will answer essential questions, shedding light on stock and partner performances and support weekly trade meetings
WHO YOU ARE
- You are experienced in Demand Planning, Buying or Consulting
- You have quantitative analysis skills
- You are experienced in forecasting and data modelling techniques
- You are someone who can can effectively leverage data to deliver operationally and commercially relevant insights
- You are technically comfortable processing and analysing large amounts of data: Excel and SQL
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.