FARFETCH are looking for a Training Manager to join the Private Client team. You will be responsible for creating the training strategy and methods for our global Private Client team. This role is ideal for a learning professional with excellent coaching and facilitation skills.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will report to the Senior Operations Manager and help build all of the training needs across our Global Private Client team; and create strategies and methods to train teams throughout Private Client. For our new joiners; you will ensure that we give them a fast start to success and implement an outstanding Onboarding through our local teams. You will guide the strategic delivery of the Private Client Sales Training Academy and work with the Private Client Leaders to ensure that their teams are equipped with all requisite knowledge to be successful in their career at FARFETCH.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with Private Client managers to understand capability gaps and development priorities across the global business and unique to specific functions/ regions
- Create strategy to address priority needs; through formal learning interventions, digital learning and alternative approaches to development
- Collate and promote a list of recommended external providers (global, local) to meet learning and development needs, and use training budgets to achieve maximum impact
- Oversee governance of content hosted on Workday Learning and promote function-led contributions
- Manage relationships with external providers of content; monitoring usage, secure licence fees and explore alternatives to evolve and improve the offer
- Work with peers across Private Client and FARFETCH to understand opportunities for synergies
- Promote global communication to encourage and allow personal ownership for career development, clarifying options for action-taking and promoting learning resources.
- Work with regional People leads to support education and advocating of our learning strategy across Private Client
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience as a learning professional in retail, customer service or hospitality environment
- Ability in instructional design
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills, coaching accreditation is desirable.
- Experience of selecting and engaging external providers
- Experience sourcing and hosting a digital learning offering, experience of Workday is desirable.
- You will have experience in in change leadership
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.