FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Senior IT Internal Control and Audit Specialist will undertake internal audit assignments, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance work as well support on ad-hoc special projects. You will work closely with the Internal Control and Audit Manager and Senior Manager on complex audit work and take lead in less complex audit work as agreed with the Senior Manager within the team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will undertake and partner IT Internal Control and Audit Management to project-lead internal audits, Sarbanes-Oxley and Regulatory Compliance reviews with responsibility to test the adequacy (both design and operating effectiveness) of controls for FTech and IT business processes.
- You will take responsibility to ensure that previously reported audit and control findings are followed up within appropriate timescales and identify any issues.
- You will assist Internal Control & Audit Management to interpret data, analyse results using different tools & techniques and provide ongoing reports, developing and implementing databases, data collection systems to support continuous monitoring efforts.
- Partner with Farfetch Technology (FTech) and business teams to understand the setup of data flows and repositories in order to acquire data
- Understand in detail the audit lifecycle and the assurance process surrounding it
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a degree in IT, engineering, finance or related subject
- You have at least 3 years of IT or SOX compliance audit experience
- Knowledge and understanding of CoBIT 5 and/or COSO
- Reporting and data visualisation skills using analysis tools such as Power BI, Galvanize, Risk Tableau, SQL Python
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.