We are looking for a smart, ambitious and autonomous specialist – with SaaS experience – to be our Head of Sales Enablement at Paddle.
- Lead the creation and deployment of all sales on-boarding, training and ongoing development, leading to consistent quota achievement for the team.
- Be the central point of contact for sales enablement and work closely with Product Marketing on educating the sales team on Paddle.
- Be able to identify key business insights from your deep visibility to sales activity, therefore help Product Marketing craft impactful go-to-market strategies and initiatives.
All of this at scale, and in a world where our market and therefore our messaging and sales approach are constantly adapting to the pace of ongoing change.
Sales enablement at Paddle is more than building the sales playbook and coaching managers and reps towards it. Our sales, marketing, and commercial ops team are very data-driven and tech heavy.
We capture and synthesise data from dozens of different sources to direct our account targeting and segmentation, personalise our messaging and templating, and trigger the right sales outreach, tasks, and sequences at the right time. Sales side, we use Outreach.io, Salesforce, and shortly a live chat tool integrated deeply with Clearbit, Hull, and our own "software universe" database.
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain with its industrialised Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
What you'll do
- Work closely with sales leadership, marketing and commercial ops to iterate over our approach – messaging, the tools, the outreach program etc.
- Understand the platform and technology we provide and be able to fully articulate this to all members of the team – both technical and non-technical.
- Derive insights from sales calls, emails and other touch-points to help drive improved response rates and win rates.
- Teach and improve the team on how to position Paddle, run demos to prospects and utilise relevant client examples.
- Increase sales productivity and ensure sales and marketing alignment on go-to-market and sales strategies.
- Create and drive sales training programs, including product and competitor training and individualised development plans and assess their effectiveness – working with Product Marketing for relevant content and delivery.
- Overall ownership of sales content (sales collateral, demo decks, case studies - with content provided by Product Marketing, Success, you and others) and own our Sales Playbook to enable rapid on-boarding and continuous development.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales, Sales Managers and Sales Operations to map sales processes, measure performance, and make recommendations for improved sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage and oversee the on-boarding of new members of the team, providing a successful induction to the company and a faster ramp-up period.
- This will include our UK and US-based sales professionals.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have solid experience in sales enablement within a complex software company, ideally including SaaS or B2B products.
- You are competent in and excited by the use of data to drive success in outreach and sales.
- You have a track record of coaching sales organisations and working with Sales Management to help ramp them to full quota.
- You have project managed or supported cross-departmental initiatives from the sales-team perspective, such as product marketing, sales automation, sequencing and templating.
- You have past sales experience, ideally in the role of an Account Executive, working on complex enterprise sales in a software/ SaaS business.
- You have provided great on-boarding to new members of the Sales team and have worked to refine and improve onboarding programmes.
- You have experience working in a startup environment (Pre-Series C; under 200 people)
- You acquire technical acumen and have past management experience
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people and care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Thousands of companies rely on our revenue delivery platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.