An exciting opportunity to lead our Affiliate and Growth Partner Marketing efforts in the UK, AUNZ, and DACH regions. You should be German speaking.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an Affiliate and Growth Partner Marketing Manager to lead efforts in the UK, AUNZ, and DACH regions, managing growth and investment against business goals. You will develop long-term plans and strategy to ensure continued and sustainable growth and analyse performance to identify opportunities and risk. You will manage recruitment and the activation of new, on-brand affiliates and Growth Partner Marketing partners for your region, across a variety of different industries, including banks, airlines, travel businesses and luxury brands. You will report directly to the Head of Affiliates, Growth Partner Marketing and Influencers and own business and channel goals, representing our global brand and values.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will contribute to strategy development for the Affiliate and Growth Partner Marketing channel for your region and ensure agreement on marketing goals
- You will translate strategy into operational and tactical plans for UK, AUNZ and DACH regions
- You will contribute to the growth targets and manage marketing costs to achieve return on investment for the channels, and establish and analyse goals for the channel
- You will develop action-oriented solutions to improve performance across partners, and activate new, on brand partners across the two channels to fuel growth
- You will stay ahead of advancements across the FARFETCH business and industry at large to apply insights to your area
- You will communicate with other departments and teams to share important information and to identify areas of collaboration to contribute to the FARFETCH strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in new business development, performance marketing and relationship management.
- You are comfortable working flexibly and with the independence to achieve your goal.
- You are passionate about what you do and work across the business with other teams.
- You can analyse and draw insights from large datasets.
- You have experience anticipating department challenges and proposing solutions.
- You can solve complex challenges and solutions and identify risk.
- You are precise and committed to meeting goals.
- You will live the Farfetch values every day.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.