As Commercial Project Manager you will lead on project management from initiation to closure including project planning, scope definition, goals, deliverables, costs and timing for our enterprise clients.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As Commercial Project Manager, you will report to the Head of Commercial Project Management, and will manage project delivery for our enterprise partners. We are looking for someone who is curious, likes to be challenged and would excel in a dynamic and service-driven team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee all activities throughout the project delivery lifecycle; including initiation, discovery, solution design, time and cost management, build and implementation, testing and launch
- Be a trusted strategic advisor for clients, providing guidance with regard to their overall digital programme and specifically their operational setup with the Farfetch Platform
- Manage cross team dependencies, including coordinating with both technology and business team members
- Provide regular project reports to senior management both internally and on the client side with the intent to raise and resolve risks to the project
WHO YOU ARE
- Project / Programme Management background in fashion, technology or similar creative industry
- Experience managing large cross-functional project teams
- Worked in client-facing or service led roles and managed senior stakeholders (C-level)
- Comfortable working with Workfront (or similar project management software)
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.