The 11:FS Marketing team is home to leading industry podcasts; Fintech Insider, Blockchain Insider and Insurtech Insider. In just three years, they’ve built a thriving global community around our brand with a network of podcasts, thousands of videos and blogs, and dozens of owned events.
They are looking for a Content Writer for a wide and varied role that could see you doing everything from brainstorming a narrative for a blog with one of our leadership team, ghostwriting on their behalf, to writing our external newsletter and helping to prepare shownotes for one of our podcasts
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. We are looking for our new colleagues to add to our culture, and this is as important as pure technical fit. As part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
The 11:FS Marketing team is home to leading industry podcasts; Fintech Insider, Blockchain Insider and Insurtech Insider. In just three years, we’ve built a thriving global community around our brand with a network of podcasts, thousands of videos and blogs, and dozens of owned events.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a wide and varied role that could see you doing everything from brainstorming a narrative for a blog with one of our leadership team, ghostwriting on their behalf, to writing our external newsletter and helping to prepare shownotes for one of our podcasts.
You will be a copywriter or journalist with previous B2B or B2C experience, in and around financial services and Fintech. You will be inventive, imaginative and effective, with a knack for finding a compelling narrative. You will be comfortable with a high cadence of content deliverables, juggling multiple projects across different channels and with different owners. You will also have a passion for writing across multiple media: digital, print and social.
From day one you’ll be involved in multiple aspects of content production and management, and you’ll own the output on some of our channels. Your remit will include:
- Producing original content for the 11:FS blog, as well as editing and proofreading blog content from the wider 11:FS team
- Owning production and copywriting for the Fintech in Five weekly newsletter
- Writing, scripting and proofreading marketing collateral and email newsletters for the 11:FS business lines, including Consulting, 11:FS Foundry, 11:FS Pulse, and Research
- Proofreading and editing original content for longer form research reports
- Supporting the content strategy for our website as well copywriting with SEO best practices in mind, and playing an active role in the website working group
- Supporting the Media team on weekly show notes for our all our podcast shows
What would make you an excellent fit for us:
- Ideally you will have previous experience working in the FS or fintech industry
- A passion for content and the written word
- Impeccable written English and copywriting flair
- High attention to detail, particularly in spelling and grammar
- Proven copywriting capabilities across multiple media including: blogs and articles; website content, as well as longer form content
- Ability to write to a brief and under tight time pressures
- Strong editing capabilities in order to proofread the work of others and ensure it is accurate and compelling
- Experience with CMS systems
- You’ve mastered multi-tasking and time management
- Great communication skills, with a highly collaborative approach to working
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders to help shape their messaging and blog content
- A passion for, and significant knowledge of, financial services and fintech
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)