Learnerbly are looking for a curious individual to join their Content team as a Content Executive to inspire their learners with amazing content that will accelerate their personal growth and support them in making progress with their work.
You will be assisting the Content Curator in sourcing, adding and maintaining the learning content on our platform as well as improving our internal processes.
About us and the role
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world.
We are a team of 40+ and over the last four years, we’ve built a SaaS-enabled marketplace curated from 200+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast-growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, IDEO, Curve, Treatwell, and Freetrade to power their learning culture. This is just the beginning.
We are looking for a curious individual to join our Content team to inspire our learners with amazing content that will accelerate their personal growth and support them in making progress with their work. You will be assisting the Content Curator in sourcing, adding and maintaining the learning content on our platform as well as improving our internal processes.
In this role, your aims are to:
1. Increase effectiveness of content curation
2. Increase efficiency of content sourcing
And you will:
- Source fascinating new topics for the platform that will inspire employees to learn and grow at work and help them solve their most pressing problems
- Ensure all learning content on the platform meets our curation guidelines
- Ensure all learning content on the platform matches the tone and style of Learnerbly
- Maintain all learning content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate
- Curate and communicate our learning content across our platform and marketing channels
- Work with Partnerships to support ongoing partnerships with learning providers
- Work with Product to improve the efficiency of our content sourcing by improving backend processes
- Work with Operations to manage provider fulfilment processes to ensure learners receive their resources promptly and accurately.
This role will be a great fit if:
- You have a curious mindset
- You love to learn about new and disparate topics from Active Listening to Kotlin
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have great organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You are a pro-active self-starter and enjoy working as part of a small team
- You want to work on a consumer-facing tech product
- You want to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment for a fast-growing startup
- You want to make a positive impact in the world
Through our hiring process, we want people to give examples of the outcomes they've achieved rather than focussing on output. What? How? Why? Tell us more about your thinking process and the results you did -or didn't!- deliver.
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- Experience in content curation in other capacities
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience with data analytics platforms like Mixpanel, Quicksight
- Experience with marketing automation software (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Experience in the gaming sector
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth and provide you with the best employee experience.
Salary. Competitive compensation.
Values-driven culture. We're really proud of our culture.
Flexible working environment & hours. We're outcome-focussed.
Learning and development. £1000 learning and well-being budget each year.
Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year.
Health. Healthcare cashback scheme covering medical, dental, optician and more.
Technology. A brand new computer (or whatever equipment you need).
We are working 100% remotely until at least Dec 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
Set up. WFH allowance or co-working space
Good chat. Chit chat with your onboarding buddy & the team with Slack watercooler channels & virtual cuppas
Surprise. Letterbox gifts, first-day lunch on us!
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
At Learnerbly, we are looking for honest people who fit our values and are passionate about our mission statement. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, tell us about what you learnt.
We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly. Join us.