Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating, friendly, with countless opportunities for growth and plenty of autonomy? This could be the place for you!
Inshur are looking for a Senior Fraud Analyst, working on a platform which covers multiple territories including the UK, New York and new US States and European countries as they expand.
Reporting to the Head of Pricing, you'll be joining a friendly team of three who believe in developing high quality and scalable data-led insurance solutions. In total we are global team of 80+ people, based in US, UK and The Netherlands, who value:
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- Freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- Delivering great results and having fun doing it
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
What you'll do
As our Senior Fraud Analyst you will be responsible for creating, monitoring and delivering data influenced strategic improvements to our application fraud models, systems and procedures as well as being responsible for investigating fraud trends.
We don’t have a checklist of skills - our hiring process is much more around aptitude and passion so don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the skills and experience listed below.
That said, below is a guideline of skills for you to take a look at that we think would make you successful in this role.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have proven fraud prevention experience, preferably within personal lines or commercial motor lines insurance
- Have a deep understanding of the technical aspects of online fraud
- Possess hands-on experience with analytics of large datasets and business insight
- Have a sound knowledge of regulatory changes affecting the insurance industry
- Possess strong skills in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Have the ability to think and plan at a strategic level to help develop and drive a fraud vision for the company
Your colleagues say you:
- Have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to adapt to a given situation without compromising standards
- Are happy to take ownership
What we offer
We provide a friendly and stimulating remote environment for everyone to grow, learn and thrive and we encourage a flexible way of working to adapt to personal circumstances and individual and business needs. We aim to provide an agile base from which to grow and we are iterating as we go along. We’ve adapted our ways of working, including ‘remote-first’ principles, as we’re conscious that flexibility cannot rely purely on office-based approaches to things like hours, our culture and how we communicate.
Our budget for this role is £45,000 to £60,000 and we will take into account your previous experience and location of work when agreeing on the final offer.
Salaries are reviewed on an annual basis and we offer all our employees stock options. It goes without saying that we offer everyone a choice of laptop, monitor, top of the range kit and any software you need.
We've built a benefits package that invests in our employees’ long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing. Here’s a sample of what this includes:
- 30 days of holiday annually in addition to bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme for you and your family
- 13 weeks full pay parental leave regardless of your gender
- Flexibility to choose your own place of work (UK only) and flexible working hours
- Annual training allowance (no questions asked) and regular learning opportunities
- Monthly flexible wellbeing allowance to help you stay healthy and productive
We are a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape. Working closely with globally recognised partners, we are on a mission to change the way customers buy and feel about insurance, for good.
Founded in 2016, INSHUR provides fully digital auto insurance for taxi, TLC, ride-share, private fleet and private hire drivers, as well as other globally recognised partners. Our mobile app allows drivers to get from quote to full policy and driving in the shortest possible time by simply clicking a few buttons. Our products are currently live in the UK, US and the Netherlands and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new product lines in 2021.
We are based in beautiful Brighton - sea, chips and seagulls included, although we are currently working 100% remotely. Post-pandemic we will likely be transitioning to a hybrid office and home-based model with travel to the office at least once a month.
We believe that having diverse teams where everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
While this position is advertised as full-time, we are flexible on the specific arrangements for the right candidate and would be happy to discuss part-time, job-share or other flexible arrangements if required. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements for your interview.