As a Marketing & Comms Exec, you will work alongside the Head of Marketing to develop the Locum’s Nest brand, help build the business into a recognised and trusted healthcare leader, shape our inspiring and original content into highly relevant, engaging press stories and help curate targeted marketing-sales strategies across channels. You will work with a business-focused approach to drive highly relevant B2B lead generation through our marketing strategy, closely monitoring performance.
Marketing & Comms Executive
Are you excited by the opportunity of being part of one of the most innovative and successful healthtech startups? Are you passionate about learning new technologies and applying them?
Locum’s Nest, the healthtech social impact company - listed in The Telegraph “Top 5 ideas to save the NHS”- is looking to hire an ambitious and innovative Marketing & Comms Executive to join us full time. The remit of this role is to take real ownership of executing our marketing strategy as well as our comms & PR plans with the aim to expand the company’s footprint, widen our reach by creating quality content and driving demand.
You will work alongside the Head of Marketing to develop the Locum’s Nest brand, help build the business into a recognised and trusted healthcare leader, shape our inspiring and original content into highly relevant, engaging press stories and help curate targeted marketing-sales strategies across channels. You will work with a business-focused approach to drive highly relevant B2B leadgeneration through our marketing strategy, closely monitoring performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams and key partners to plan and create meaningful, engaging content to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
- Proactively suggest and execute engaging and trend-led content ideas supported by data and research.
- Manage content promotion and distribution from newsletters to partners’ support.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and social accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) including generating innovative content and scaling engagement and following.
- Edit, proofread and improve case studies, award entries, official submissions and writers’ posts and optimize content according to SEO principles.
Internal and External Comms
- Promote awareness of Locum’s Nest with key stakeholders including the media, official NHS bodies and the healthcare industry.
- Support the Co-Founders’ profiles by developing, with the Head of Marketing, regular thought leadership and social media posts as well as identifying relevant events to attend and speaking opportunities.
- Write press releases and conduct press outreach according to our PR strategy across trade, national and local press.
- Ensure the press list is up to date, new and emerging publications are included and relationships with journalists are maintained.
- Use your experience of digital and traditional marketing techniques to build meaningful industry relationships, acquire new users at scale and develop awareness and relationships with the NHS, hospitals, Trusts, doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Manage relationships with partners and other stakeholders to ensure interviews and news stories are investigated and produced as content for our channels and press outreach
- Own and manage micro partnerships with key influencers, from research to conducting campaigns.
- Going above and beyond the role to help on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Prior experience in a marketing and/or comms role.
- Good understanding of the UK’s health and care policy system and how the NHS is structured.
- Excellent copywriting skills and an ability to translate brand identity into creative content.
- Social media management and a good working knowledge of leveraging tone of voice and aesthetic brand identity.
- Project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- A good knowledge of SEO best practice and research tools.
- An appetite to learn and grow within the role as our business grows.
- Flexible and able to work in a startup environment - this will sometimes mean all hands on deck with tasks outside of immediate remit.
- Team player.
- Flexible working
- Training budget
- Join one of the most diverse teams in the healthtech arena; we have a 50-50 female/male ratio and are on course to obtain a diversity, equality and inclusion certification from an independent third party.
- Work on multi-disciplinary projects, getting exposure to multiple functions of the business, from co-founders to operations, engineering and finance.
SALARY: £20k-£28k+ per annum experience dependent
25 days annual leave per year in addition to all public holidays