FARFETCH is looking for a Senior Operations Programme Manager to join their Private Client team to develop and implement global programmes for the Private Client team. This role is ideal for someone with excellent communication skills and experience leading on implementing large scale programmes.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will be apart of the Private Client Operations team and report into the Operations Director. The Senior Operations Programme Manager will develop and implement scalable operational solutions for the global department across global offices. You will ensure that operations programmes meet goals, requirements and timelines. To ensure positive customer impact and global alignment across multiple team members regarding operational projects, you will also coordinate the wider operational project portfolio that impacts Sales and Operations experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide strategic leadership to the Private Client Operations Programme, Management
- Ensure the project portfolios align with the strategic vision and goals
- Lead strategic planning and governance of all programmes within the portfolio across the global teams
- Build the communication framework and routines for the partners to agree on prioritisation, updates, important decisions, and success metrics related to the portfolio
- Consolidate and analyse the potential impact of the combined portfolios and adjust for changes in the company direction
- Find and address potential risks that may affect the success of the programmes
- Manage change of project direction and scope based on urgency.
- Work with the Sales Operations team, Sales leaders, Customer Development and other important partners to guarantee a well balanced set of programmes that provide customer value.
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with experience leading successful teams that delivered and managed the implementation of large-scale programmes.
- Experience working in large-scale organisations on a global level is desirable.
- Owner of Project Management certification (PMI; Prince 2; PMP) is desirable
- Knowledgeable of Waterfall and Agile methodology is desirable.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.