The E-Concessions team at Farfetch is looking for a professional to join us as Senior E-Concessions Manager; you will be part of a fast paced growing team, focused on maintaining outstanding client relationships, maximising their business on Farfetch while simultaneously contributing to improve our topline.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will be the primary contact for the brands when trading on the platform, responsible for empowering the partners with insights to enhance their performance. There is nothing more important to Farfetch than the strength of these relationships. You will work in a team perceived by brands as professional, with expert knowledge, creative and trusted advisers in the industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through clear communications and reporting.
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock, help identify opportunities to improve results
- You will help the Head of E-Concessions Italy on establish new processes and ways of working with your team and clients
- You will manage complicated projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing streams)
WHO YOU ARE
- You are fluent in Italian, although this is not mandatory
- You are a commercially minded with expertise to improve complicated projects
- You are focused on business growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have team and project management experience, in technology / digital / e-commerce
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.