REWARDS & BENEFITS
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers. We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
The Commercial function at FARFETCH manages supply and pricing on the FARFETCH marketplace in order to drive profitable growth.
Working across the business we deliver at-scale commercial programmes which drive benefits for FARFETCH, our customers, and our partners.
Reporting into the Senior Commercial Pricing Manager, you will conduct commercial analysis, working with colleagues from Marketing, Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance and Data Science to bring your recommendations to life.
The Senior Commercial Analyst will independently scope out and drive projects, with an initial focus on pricing, budgeting and tracking the ROI of investments in Customer Delivery Pricing.
What you'll do
- Build a roadmap of improvements to our Customer Delivery pricing and customer-communication, supported by market, customer, and internal data (including A/B tests)
- Work with Marketing and Regional Management teams to identify and assess opportunities, conducting analysis using Excel and SQL (amongst other tools)
- Work with the Finance team to assess and track the impact of your recommendations
- Work with the Engineering, Product and Data Science to design and run A/B tests and roll-out changes
- Develop and track our Customer Delivery budget, feeding into our budget process and tracking variances
- Participate in broader commercial projects to answer questions shedding light on product and partner performances
Who you are
- Experience in E-Commerce or Consulting
- Structure quantitative and qualitative problems, build project plans and bridge detailed analysis to company-wide goals
- Technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data: Excel (can perform complex functions) and SQL (required), with experience conducting A/B tests
- Provide clear, insight-based, recommendations to senior team members