The Browns Supervisor will ensure the smooth running of all day-to-day Browns product copywriting tasks (including product descriptions, category copy and brand bios), facilitate clear communication between the Browns and FPS teams and provide operational and managerial support.
Reporting into the Farfetch Platform Solutions Content Manager, with a dotted line to the Browns Copy Lead, the purpose of the Browns Supervisor is to ensure the smooth running of all day-to-day Browns product copywriting tasks (including product descriptions, category copy and brand bios), facilitating clear communication between the Browns and Farfetch Platform Solutions teams and providing operational and managerial support.
Supervising a growing team of copywriters and sub-editors, you will assist with planning and coordination, work allocation, stakeholder management, workflow optimisation and the growth and development of your team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead, coach and develop a team of Browns copywriters and sub-editors
- Define and manage your team’s OKRs
- Monitor productivity and SLAs for your team (including freelancers)
- Deliver feedback to the writers and sub-editors
- Oversee content planning and coordination for Browns product copy
- Source, book and manage freelance talent
- Oversee invoicing
- Be proactive in suggesting and overseeing improvement initiatives for internal tools and processes
- Work with the Browns Copy Lead to optimise workflow processes for the team
- Foster key relationships with internal stakeholders (Planning, Production, Delivery Manager, Browns Ecom team)
- Coordinate ways of working with the Browns Studio Production Team
- Actively participate in the execution of the Browns strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience within retail, with a sound knowledge of luxury fashion, designers and brands
- You have proven team management and leadership skills
- You have experience at a senior level within an ecom/copywriting background
- You have excellent organisational skills, you are intuitive and highly solution-oriented
- You have exceptional people & stakeholder management skills
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and will be highly self-motivated and passionate about the Browns brand