Responsible for translating, trans-creating and creating engaging, on-brand luxury product content. Working with a multitude of varied luxury fashion clients, you will need to switch between copywriting styles fluidly and competently.
Reporting into the FPS Linguistic Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for translating, trans-creating and creating engaging, on-brand luxury product content. Working with a multitude of varied luxury fashion clients, you will need to switch between copywriting styles fluidly and competently.
You will work with the FPS Linguistic Services Supervisor to ensure your copywriting goes live on time and to a standard fitting of a high-end fashion brand. Every day will provide a new opportunity and the workload will become increasingly varied as the FPS team expands its reach.
Flexibility, tenacity and a collaborative attitude are essential for this new role. You will have some experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within a copywriting or sub-editing role but a translator or linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
What you’ll do:
- Translate, trans-create and create engaging, on-brand luxury product copy for our partnered brands' sites
- Create copywriting examples and briefs for clients
- Own the CMS copywriting process
- Work with our core copywriting team to ensure tone of voice is kept consistent across all languages
- Maintain quality of content on product pages
Who you are:
- Chinese mother tongue Fluent in English
- Expert knowledge of luxury fashion brands and products
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS