Reporting to the Corporate Development Senior Manager, you will join one of the most cross-functional teams at Farfetch. Through heavy involvement in Corporate and Financial Strategy, M&A, investments and partnerships, the team is working to deliver Farfetch's most strategic and high impact internal and external projects.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Corporate Development team was established in November 2016 and is one of the most cross-functional teams at Farfetch.Through heavy involvement in Corporate and Financial Strategy, M&A, investments and partnerships, Capital Markets and Investor Relations, the team is working to deliver Farfetch's most strategic and high impact internal and external projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work within the Corporate Development team to assist Executive and Board-level decision making regarding strategic and tactical initiatives
- Support seamless execution of strategic Corporate Development transactions (M&A, Investments, Capital Markets, Partnerships) whilst working with external advisors and across teams at Farfetch
- Develop robust financial models for internal businesses cases and external targets assessment
- Assist the team in identifying strategic opportunities and managing the pipeline of acquisition and partnership opportunities
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-3 years of experience in investment banking or management consulting
- Excellent Excel, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Corporate Development transactions, building financial models and presentations
- Synthesise large amounts of inputs into actionable recommendations for the senior management
- Motivated to take the lead on often ambiguous problems to enable creative solutions to help scale our business
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.