We are looking for a Share Plan Assistant to join the small friendly Equity Team here at FARFETCH. You will report to the Share Plan Manager, and will be supported by the Share Plan Executive.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We are an award-winning full service in-house Legal, Ethics and Compliance function. We're based in the UK, Russia, Portugal, China, Italy, UAE and the US. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects across all business units, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure FARFETCH goes from strength to strength.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are recruiting a Share Plan Assistant to join our equity team, reporting to the Share Plan Manager, you will undertake daily administration and maintenance of our global employee equity programs. You will partner with teams in finance, tax, payroll, Legal and the People Team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the administration and ongoing maintenance of our employee equity portal, dealing with participant queries regarding share scheme matters and being the contact for all equity queries
- Support on global equity matters, projects and employee education and communications materials, working with key business partners in finance, tax, legal, human resources, and payroll
- Work with the third-party share plan administrator and company registrar to maintain, develop and enhance procedures associated with equity awards and systems management
- Help with regulatory filings, audit requests, produce and maintain reports regarding share plan activity for use by internal and external stakeholders
- Help with the ongoing administration of employee, executive and Board of Director equity programmes, including planning and project-managing implementation of new programs
- Help with equity grant, documentation and vesting processes, developing and delivering communications related to equity awards, including grant notifications, terms and vesting events
WHO YOU ARE
- A passion for and interest in employee share plans and increasing employee understanding on equity matters, with a willingness to learn and develop into the role.
- Experience with Microsoft programs and high proficiency with excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Administration experience, in a share plan or similar role
- Knowledge of Options, RSU's or shareworks platform desirable but not essential
- Communicate and partner with multiple teams across the business at all levels.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.