The FARFETCH Private Client team are looking for a dedicated Stylist to build long-lasting relationships with clients and help propel sales and exceed commercial targets. This role will suit someone who is client obsessed and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Embedded in our Private Client team we are looking for a Stylist with a commercial understanding and a deep knowledge of luxury fashion, who will help cultivate and develop relationships with our most valuable clients to ensure our individual sales and company commercial targets are exceeded, whilst contributing to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You will report to the Private Client Manager and engage and drive customer loyalty through a variety of engagement and selling activities in collaboration with teams, ensuring a seamless, luxury shopping experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will develop the Farfetch Private Client base (a portfolio of 100+ top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects to introduce them to the Farfetch Private Client service.
- You will maintain client relationships to the standards required to promote achievement of personal sales targets and related KPI's.
- Work with the Private Client Manager on weekly and monthly reporting whilst providing comprehensive feedback on assigned contributing projects and regional information
- You will send personalised communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other FARFETCH news that is relevant to their interests.
- You will propose acquisitions events to co-host with Senior Stylists well as attending external networking and social events
- You will share knowledge on products, brands, and trends with your clients and the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have fluency in German and English
- You'll have experience in luxury fashion sales, with evidence of exceeding sales targets with the desire to sustain this.
- You'll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling.
- You'll have an existing client book consisting of a majority client base situated in the UK and Europe
- You will engage and build customer relations.
- You are proficient in using Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint Presentation.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.