The Learning and Development Team are an essential part of our People Team at Browns. At Browns our development philosophy is to 'Own Your Career and Thrive".
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We put people first and at the heart of everything we do. Together, we partner with the business to help foster a culture where our people are inspired to live our values every day and to support our mission to be the coolest (and kindest) multi-channel boutique in the world! We exist to make the employee experience the best it can be at every single step on the journey, and to build an environment where every person can thrive.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Learning and Development Team are an essential part of our People Team at Browns. At Browns our development philosophy is to 'Own Your Career and Thrive", so the L&D Team provides many development opportunities for team members across the business to engage with. Through Workshops, Digital Content and Partnering, the team supports everyone in the business to develop and perform at their best. This role will report to the Learning & Development Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will partner with the business to create, produce, roll out, assess and refine learning and development programs that support our Head Office functions to perform at their best.
- You will use our LMS platform to gleam meaningful insights on our learning activities to influence our plans.
- You will create and organize/publish inspiring and engaging, brain friendly learning experiences.
- You will give one-to-one coaching for learners to help them embed insights and overcome challenges using the right tools for the job.
- You will encourage a host of Virtual Workshops on our calendar – using engaging facilitation skills and tools to keep the learning fun and impactful.
- You will support team members with developing learning solutions for their own teams or projects – this is supporting with the build of custom technical skills programmes or ensuring systems training delivered to the business by Experts is of a high standard and impactful.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a Facilitator and Content Builder – able to deliver learning experiences to a high standard to different levels in the organisation – you're well versed in the mechanics of how adults learn, what levers to pull to help others to have realisations and change behaviours.
- You have a Growth Mindset – being a role model in personal development you approach navigating change, complexity with agility and a 'can learn' attitude.
- You are comfortable using systems to build a toolkit of models and approaches to help learners comprehend and compartmentalise best practice in areas like management, communication, project and change management.
- You Amaze Customers – putting our Learner's experience at the centre of your work, ensuring the experience you create has impact.
- You are able to adapt communication to the best suitable channels and mediums to convey messages and increase engagement – able to create engaging content that looks on brand and eye catching, resourcefully using basic digital tools (e.g. Keynote, iMovie, PowerPoint) – some basic experience in producing eLearning materials desirable (Captivate, Articulate etc.)
- You have a desire to learn and embrace challenges. You combine analytical capabilities and creative thinking to solve and spot opportunities.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.