Browns Fashion are looking for a Creative Illustrator (Studio) to join our team.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting into the Art Director (Studio) the Creative Illustrator will work with our studio photography imagery, creating characters and illustrations aiming in creating a unique style instantly identifiable as Browns.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Supporting the Art Director, you will create illustrations, animations or graphic solutions around the photography that is already produced in our inhouse studio for both still life and on model categories.
- You will come up with a series of concepts for characters and ideas for illustrations ahead of each season, twice a year.
- You will come up with a strategy of scaling your ideas and concepts across different product categories.
- You will capture ideas and absorb the design aesthetics of the Browns vision.
- You will work with the styling and photography teams and the studio production team to ensure product prioritisation flow and upload targets are met.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are creative and imaginative with an eye for colour and detail, balance, and layout.
- You are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), knowledge of any additional creative programmes is a plus but not essential.
- You can illustrate by hand and transfer the illustrations into a finalised digital format.
- You have strong communication skills and able to present your ideas to internal partners.
- You are passionate about fashion and industry trends as well as have a good knowledge of art and photography.
- You will have creative ideas and can see projects through from conception to execution.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.