Browns Fashion are looking for a Associate Styling Editor to join our team.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Associate Styling Editor will work with the Online Stylist Editor in defining the styling direction on how the products need to be styled across specific product categories and special projects. You will work aside from the styling team also with the buying and studio production teams and the Art Director and his team. You will work in London but requires travel to Porto in Portugal (2-3 times per month) where our studios are located.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be creating styling guidelines of how the products need to be styled and shot on models.
- You will approve what is shot daily on the model, calling any reshoots highlighting areas for improvement, ensuring the outfits are on-brand, on-trend and reflecting the Browns distinct tone of voice.
- You will help in developing a team of junior stylists, inspiring and motivating them in delivering ground-breaking results.
- You will work with the Art Director and the Photography Specialist to maintain high-quality imagery, ensuring we are pushing the boundaries across all of our model shots.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have cross-category experience (men's, women's and lifestyle) in luxury styling in editorial as well as ecommerce environments.
- You are a creative thinker with strong styling editing skills.
- You are a strong communicator, able to give direction with all internal partners to redefine our ecom standards.
- You are of current movements and trends in fashion, art and photography and the ability to translate them to the distinctive Browns tone of voice.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You operate with true Todos Juntos spirit, with the ability to convert challenges into opportunities for creative growth in the department.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.