At Paddle, we are looking for an Account Manager who’s responsible for the successful integration, onboarding, and ongoing management of our key customers. Reporting to the Manager of Account Managers, you’ll play a key part to drive revenue realisation and customer advocacy.
We are looking for an Account Manager who’s responsible for the successful integration, onboarding, and ongoing management of our key customers. Reporting to the Manager of Account Managers, you’ll play a key part to drive revenue realisation and customer advocacy.
Paddle's business is growing fast, successfully winning business at larger and more complex B2B SaaS organisations. We are building more sophisticated processes to onboard our customers efficiently, help them drive their own business successfully, and build long-term strategic relationships. We are looking for an Account Manager who has experience with deployment at large mid-market tech organisations within the SaaS industry who can help turn our customers into true Paddle advocates.
What you’ll do
- You will onboard, consult with, and advise a portfolio of mid-market high growth SaaS Customers.
- You drive the time to value metrics for your customers during their onboarding process.
- You will work closely with Sales and Solution Architects and articulate value throughout the onboarding process to ensure the customers are set up for success.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s Growth, Product, and Go-to-Market Strategy - give meaningful insights and advice through running workshops and Quarterly Business Reviews with your customers to recommend best practices.
- Understand your customer’s needs, their business model, and develop an in-depth understanding of the challenges and KPIs of your customer key stakeholders.
- You will build and maintain great working relationships across the sales, marketing, and product departments to accelerate company growth.
- Develop and optimise workflows and processes together with your team members
- Share knowledge with your team, take ownership of projects and constantly develop your market knowledge
We would love to hear from you if
- You have experience working with customers adopting SaaS/software solutions.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Account Management/CSM within the SaaS industry with revenue responsibility and driving time to value in Onboarding.
- You are used to managing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders at multiple levels in an organisation, including technical teams, finance groups, and senior executives.
- You have experience and take initiative in leading integration and onboarding projects with large to mid-market companies
- You are excellent at presenting to technical and non-technical persons in form of QBRs and kick-off meetings.
- You enjoy understanding your customers’ strategy and ambition, as well as the motivations of individual stakeholders, while at the same time being sufficiently assertive to drive efficient implementation.
- You see perceived obstacles and objections as an opportunity to engage, consult and deliver value.
- You have a proven aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- You are confident and motivated to creatively tackle problems, self-learn, and the ability to pivot and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people and care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our revenue delivery platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.