At Form3, we're looking for charismatic and enthusiastic individuals with strong attention to detail. We're happy to speak with both experienced and non-experienced candidates for the role - so this is a great opportunity if you're looking for your first role within HR!
Form3 is going through substantial growth and we are looking for a dynamic People Associate to work alongside our People Lead and the rest of the team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting HR projects and initiatives including those relating to performance management, benefits, compensation, HR system changes, etc.
- Respond to questions from employees and managers on HR policies, process and systems
- Issuing HR related documentation i.e. offer letters, contracts of employment, contract extension letters etc.
- Carrying out pre-employment checks for new employees including eligibility to work in the UK, EU and EEA
- Ensuring relevant HR records are kept up to date, are accurate and comply with relevant legislation
- Manage the onboarding and off-boarding processes, including liaising with IT and other parties as required
- Ensure that Health and Safety records are kept up to date
- Assist in processing payroll for all employees
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for vibrant and charismatic individuals with a genuine passion for our business and its people to work alongside our People Lead during an exciting time of growth and change. You’ll be a natural at building effective relationships and feel passionate about fostering diversity and inclusion across Form3. If you’re an authentic listener with good attention to detail and you’re passionate about working for a dynamic business – we’d love to hear from you.
- You have a couple of years HR experience and/or HR degree
- You can be a champion for Form3
- You are detail oriented and focused
- You love a challenge and learning new things
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our Careers Page
We are leading cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.