This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team, driving growth and optimization through the delivery of customer centric insights and strategies to drive long-term customer loyalty.
About the role:
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team, driving growth and optimization through the delivery of customer centric insights and strategies to drive long-term customer loyalty. You will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-paced environment taking our business to the next level.
We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with marketing leads, translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is for someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact.
You will have the opportunity to embrace working in a fast paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long term solution. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining in-depth knowledge of business channels and driving value in these channels using data.
- Ownership of business critical analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets in order to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions
- Lead projects independently and work closely with your manager, team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Profound analysis to drive strategic decisions,
- Reporting and understanding drivers of business performance,
- Championing test and learn,
- Quantifying and challenging hypotheses and assumptions
- Examples include:
- Segmentation of our customer base to understand customer movements between segments to inform initiatives driving email contact strategy,
- Understanding browsing behaviours and preferences of new and existing customers,
- Understanding top drivers of customer acquisition and retention,
- Understanding prospect conversion,
- Experimentation and running post-campaign analysis to understand performance, drivers of this, and how these findings informs future tests
- Use robust statistical and data methods to build analyses
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Continuously learn and raise the bar for quality and rigour of your work
Who you are:
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field from a leading university
- Proven analytics work experience in customer insights, CRM analytics, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar preferred
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A proactive, flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills