As a research analyst, your work will ensure decisions across Farfetch are being made with the customer in mind.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Research Analyst who can help Farfetch understand its customers – who they are, how they think, what they want. Reporting to the Senior Research Manager, you'll help the team connect with behavioral and transactional data to inform and contextualize what customers tell us in our surveys. You'll also have opportunities to run ad-hoc customer research projects. Your customer expertise will allow you to handle questions questions like, "Which areas of the customer experience should we invest in?" or "Do our customers in the Middle East expect to see localized payment options?" You'll work with teams across the business, including our offices in Portugal, as well as external insight agencies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Supercharge Research's impact by working with Business Intelligence and Analytics teams, to combine research results with new data sources.
- Support the Voice of the Customer program, analyzing the data we collect across the customer experience (including NPS, website and operational data) to provide reporting on how Farfetch is delivering for its customers
- Run foundational research projects to such as our Customer Profiling survey. You would design the survey, mange fieldwork, analyze the data and report the findings.
- Build a reputation as a customer expert by sharing results, and advising on team strategies
- Respond to ad-hoc insight requests from across the business, enabled by your knowledge of Farfetch's insight tools and of our customers
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree, with a minimum 2:1 in a numerically focused subject or equivalent relevant work experience
- Numerate, plus (optional) experience using Big Query or SPSS
- You can summarize large volumes of data into relevant recommendations
- You are commercially focused with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- Preferably, you'll have experience of telling compelling customer stories using data
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.