At Learnerbly, we’re looking for a People Operations Executive to, alongside the Head of People, continuously empower our people through a smooth experience, so each of us can be their best self at work and contribute to making Learnerbly the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world.
People Operations Executive, at Learnerbly, London headquartered, currently remote
Given the current circumstances, this role is 100% remote at the moment.
£23,000-28,000k per annum
Learnerbly is a team of 40+, building a Workplace Learning Platform that enables people to be their best selves at work.
Our mission is to work with organisations to create a progressive learning culture that empowers their people to own their development, guides them towards the best learning opportunities and supports them in applying their learnings.
Over the last four years, we’ve built a SaaS-enabled marketplace of the best learning resources and have already helped businesses like GoCardless, IDEO, Curve, Treatwell and Freetrade to accelerate the growth of their people.
We’re looking for a People Operations Executive to, alongside the Head of People, continuously empower our people through a smooth experience, so each of us can be their best self at work and contribute to making Learnerbly the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world.
We will be hiring on a rolling basis.
Through our hiring process, we want people to give examples of the outcomes they've achieved rather than focussing on output. What? How? Why? Tell us more about your thinking process and the results you did -or didn't!- deliver.
- Admin: Smoothly administer People-related administrative like leasing laptops or updating payroll with our accountant, administer our HR tools (TeamTailor, HiBob, Learnerbly, Lattice)
- Surprise and delight: Organise internal events (remote or in person), deliver surprise treats to our global team
- Championing our values: Embody our values (below) and inspire colleagues to. Schedule and participate in our “Growth and Collaboration” (values-related) interview step of our hiring process, coordinating with hiring teams.
- Onboarding: Welcome new joiners to the team and show them around so they are educated about Learnerbly and confident to kick-off their journey.
- Engaging: Work in collaboration with all departments to engage and champion our values and implement employee initiatives alongside the Head of People
- Management: This role will be reporting directly to our Head of People and support them in executing our People strategy. This role has no direct reports.
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- Eagerness to learn: a growth mindset that enables you to learn from failure and constantly improve.
- Communication: written and spoken, excellent command of the english language
- Proactive: You enjoy getting your hands dirty to build something great. You bring new ideas to the table.
- People-minded: You have strong interpersonal skills and can think from other people’s perspective.
- Attention to detail: You have an irreproachable attention to detail -- you are thorough and thoughtful and considers the most important details for any given project
- Adaptable: you learn quickly to clarify the “why” of projects and adapt to fast-paced changes in order to achieve success
- Integrity: You do not cut corners ethically. You value trust and psychological safety
- Curious: You are incessantly curious about everything and always looking to uncovering interesting ways to solve problems
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
You’ll also receive:
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and well-being budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
We are working 100% remotely until at least April 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. We are flexible and open to discussing remote working options within +/-1h GMT business hours.
In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
- First-day delivery lunch on us!
- Meeting the whole team over a series of virtual cuppas as well as the Donut Slack integration for more social time
- Onboarding buddy
- Surprise letterbox gifts
- Water-cooler Slack channels
- A values-driven, open and inclusive environment
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.