You will be a big part of Farfetch's success driving a customer-centric culture and ensuring customer insights are central to decision making and future strategy.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We're looking for a Senior Research Manager to lead the customer research team at Farfetch. Reporting to the VP for Customer Retention, you'll represent the customer through bringing together insights across the business, as well as running both qual and quant research projects. Managing a team of analysts, you'll need to create scalable ways of "listening" to customer issues and communicating relevant insights across the business, from board level to operational teams, across Marketing, Private Client, UX, Customer Service and Consumer Product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create the Research strategy for the business aligned to Farfetch's long-term priorities
- Ensure the business is focused on the customer through identifying areas of focus and telling compelling stories with insight
- Manage recurring research programmes across three important areas: customer experience, customer profiling, and brand measurement
- Conduct ad-hoc research to answer strategic questions, with a focus on applicable recommendations
WHO YOU ARE
- Market Research professional with 5+ years experience
- Experience leading in-house qualitative and quantitative customer research projects
- Create insights that lead to deeper understanding of the customer and improve the proposition or service
- You're a strong project manager, with experience working with agencies
- You'll have experience of telling compelling stories to a range of audiences and seniorities, using a range of customer data
- Ideally experience working across global research projects
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.