We are currently looking for a brilliant Senior Personal Assistant to join the team
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Senior PA will support VP, Finance and VP, Investor Relations with diary management, travel bookings, general administration and project coordination for the wider finance team. You will have a background in finance with experience in Roadshows. We're looking for a true PA who can bring best practice and new ideas to the role. You will have a background working in a diverse environment, and can thrive in change. You will have exceptional organisational skills, and be able to balance a variety of tasks. This role will report to EA CFO & CPO.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage all administrative support to VP, Finance (UK based) and VP, Investor Relations (US based)
- Manage diaries, expenses and correspondence to identify priority issues while navigating global timetables
- Responsibility for management of inbox, filtering incoming emails and flagging priorities
- Manage all meeting requests from all levels and drafting correspondence on behalf of the directors.
- Collaborate with all parties to obtain information and communicate actions of meetings
- Support report drafting, creating presentations ahead of meetings and help follow-up agreed actions, working with the highest levels of confidentiality where necessary
WHO YOU ARE
- You have extensive Personal Assistant experience supporting VP level
- You are proficient in using Gmail, Google docs, Excel & PowerPoint
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to, understand deadlines and have the ability to prioritise.
- You display an initiative driven, solutions focused approach and proactive in understanding the Finance's priorities and timetables
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.