The Merchandise Planning & Analytics team at Farfetch is looking for a young professional to join us as Analyst; you will be part of a fast paced growing team, focused on maximising the business of our partners on Farfetch while simultaneously contributing to drive the company's topline.
About the Merchandise Planning & Analytics team:
Within the Commercial Planning & Pricing (CP&P) team, the Merchandise Planning & Analytics (MP&A) team owns the planning and the analytics of some of the key supply channels at Farfetch. The goal is to maximise their business on Farfetch by simultaneously contributing to drive total platform topline.
Merch Planning & Analytics is involved in:
Forecast and monitor sales across different levels of granularity (brand, channel, sku size..)
Defining and share targets for key external brand partners
Identifying key actions to be implemented at brand level to drive sales
Supporting the OTB process for Browns and top multibrands
Maximising NGG business on FF.com
The team is working closely with other teams within commercial (Brand Partners, Business Development, Commercial Strategy, OM) and with colleagues from Marketing, Product, Operations and Data Science.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- With the support of your senior colleagues, you will work both on the analytics and on the planning side; within the Merch Planning & Analytics team you will:
- On the Analytics side:
- Develop dashboards and reports (working with our BI team) to keep track of sales and stock performances at different levels (brand, category, regions..)
- Produce relevant action-driven insights to be shared with the teams to drive business decision, exploring opportunities to maximise business on Farfetch
- Feed the insights and the information into the weekly Merch Planning & Analytics trade deck, and into other trade meetings dedicated to specific business initiatives
- On the Planning side
- Refresh and update sales planning models dedicated to key brands
- Refresh and update the Farfetch category range plan
- Develop tracking tools to be able to understand our sales position vs projection and influence dedicated actions to be taken accordingly
- Monitor stock to make sure is in line to reach targets
WHO ARE YOU
- Experience working experience in Demand or Supply Planning, Analytics or Consulting, ideally in the industry
- You have technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data:
- - Excel and SQL (required), R, Matlab, Python (is a plus)
- Excellent planning/modelling, analytics, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- - Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and scoping work focus
- - Comfortable working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have great understanding and knowledge of the fashion and luxury industry
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic team fit - tenacity with a big smile, real pride in quality of work and anunderstanding that the 'how' you work is just as important!
- Master degree (is a plus)