This is an exciting new role, you will be responsible for all Mobility activities globally and ensure we are able to attract, retain and develop key talent across all our locations.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will be responsible for all Mobility activities globally and ensure we are able to attract, retain and develop key talent across all our locations. This is an exciting new position, reporting to the Director of Total Rewards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will create a Global mobility framework that enables us to support a mobile workforce and build out the strategy to develop this.
- You will be responsible for the design, documentation and rollout of our Global mobility policies on a global level
- You will be the first point of contact for the business, internal teams and new joiners for any immigration, relocation and tax related queries
- You will partner with the People Team and outsourced vendors (immigration, relocation and tax) to ensure Farfetchers have a great relocation experience
- You will partner with our different teams across the business in order to ensure that tax, payroll, social security and immigration compliance is maintained at all times
- You will analyze and determine trends and patterns in data in order to provide recommendations on process and policy improvements, and partner with senior stakeholders across the business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous global mobility experience working within an in-house or consulting environment with experience managing or running shadow payroll, tax equalisation.
- Extensive experience designing and managing global mobility programmes either in house, or through consultancy.
- Ability to multi-task and determine priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management skills at all levels
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.