The FARFETCH Platform Solutions SEO team is looking for a dedicated SEO assistant to support all aspects of SEO strategy for Harrods, FPS' largest client to date. The role will suit someone who is passionate about SEO and keen to learn and develop their career whilst working with an iconic luxury brand.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As an SEO Assistant for Farfetch Platform Solutions, you will support the SEO strategy for Harrods, an iconic British brand and our largest client to date. Report to our Senior SEO Executive you will oversee implementation & reporting of Harrod's strategic SEO projects. You will work with Harrod's SEO team and two external SEO partners. Suitable if you are passionate about SEO and want to learn and develop your career in this area.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be an important contact for all SEO considerations relating to Harrods daily SEO tasks and longer term strategic projects
- Use the FPS CMS for key SEO tasks such as inputting/ updating meta descriptions, page titles, redirects and on page copy
- Communicate updates and work with Harrods and their SEO partners; this includes circulating notes after meetings, updating task trackers and monitoring technical tickets
- Assist the Senior SEO Executive on key strategic tasks, such as roadmap planning, Quarterly Business Reviews and technical platform updates
- Monitor any technical issues flagged by Google and our other tools and fix them, this includes regular site crawls using Screaming Frog SEO software
- Produce a weekly and monthly SEO report for the Harrods SEO team, including progress made on key tasks and performance achieved
WHO YOU ARE
- You assume ownership of results and demonstrate resilience when pursuing them
- You adapt to an ever-changing environment and navigate through ambiguity effectively
- You have a desire to learn and embrace challenges. You openly seek and are receptive to feedback
- You are respectful and kind to yourself and the people around you. Trust each other's intent, resolve problems with empathy, and welcome mistakes as learning opportunities
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.