This is an exciting opportunity to join our People Team as a People Operations Specialist
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As People Operations Specialist, you will coordinate, manage, and optimise People processes for FARFETCH UK so we can remain compliant, and create seamless experiences across the People journey. You'll have a focus on attention to details, process optimisation and a customer-centric approach to everything you design and deliver.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You manage vendors and process invoices related to People team services, ensuring the People team and business are up to date and knowledgeable on current processes.
- You'll manage contingent worker processes, ensuring data and documentation are accurate and You'll stay informed about UK immigration laws and maintain immigration, relocation and right to work data, regularly running reports and flagging risks to the People Operations Manager and People Partnering team, running training where needed.
- You partner closely with the UK Payroll and UK Partnering team to ensure payroll data is captured accurately.
- You'll work with the People Operations Manager to understand what data insights the People Partnering team need, to make informed decisions and will share regular reports in a user-friendly format.
- You'll promote a culture of self-service at Farfetch by supporting the People Operations Manager with creating toolkits, updating documents, policies and the Intranet, supporting business communication where needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Knowledge of UK employment law, UK immigration processes, Payroll processes and HR compliance
- Customer centric approach, with a focus on the end user of processes, tools and people experiences.
- Passionate about a seamless People journey
- HR systems (ideally Workday) and procurement systems expertise and a strong focus on accuracy of data
- Analytical, advanced Excel skills
- You and you have a growth mindset, continuously striving for process improvement
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.