You will be an essential element across Marketing, Data and Product, contributing to the end-to-end development of the marketing technology ecosystem, and driving long-term marketing strategy as well as automation.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
In this newly created role you will need to combine marketing best practice and principles with technological solutions to develop marketing technological ecosystem. You will play a central role in the marketing strategy and direction of marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of acquisition, retention channels, users experience and profitability. You will sit centrally in London within the Marketing organisation, reporting to the Director of Growth, Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work with many functions such as with Product Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Data Analytics
- You will design a marketing technology ecosystem by translating strategic goals into technological map
- You will research and recommend new marketing technology products to multiple teams
- You will integrate marketing technology products with each other and company tech/data ecosystem
- You will monitor data quality served to marketing technology solutions with marketing technology products and data quality team
- You will lead relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
WHO YOU ARE
- You are marketing technology ecosystem expert with understanding of market landscape: content management platforms, customer relationship management platforms, experience management software, email marketing tools, multiple analytics platforms for Web and App
- You are an expert in marketing activities with practical knowledge in paid and owned marketing channels: Search engine optimisation, customer segmentation, paid search, social media, email marketing, paid media, database management, product development
- You are familiar with engineering and data spheres (data structure, organisation, architecture, accessibility, formats, BDs and ETLs)
- You are a communicator with an ability to clear communicate complex topics in simple terms, to a variety of audiences
- You are strategical person who demonstrate ability to balance tactical and executional activities with longer-term picture
- You are comfortable working flexibly and with independence to achieve your goals
- You are passionate about what you do and are happy to work with other teams
- You are precise and committed to meeting goals
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.