We are looking for a commercially minded strategic thinker to join the Private Client Commercial team as Head of Private Client to develop the commercial strategy for this team. You will turn analysis into recommended actions, and manage complicated projects and promote change across senior partners.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will report to the Senior Commercial Director of Private Client, with the goal of driving our Private Client Commercial programme, developing the commercial strategy and partnering with the wider Commercial and Brand Marketing teams for all Private Client Commercial activations. The Private Client Commercial team will focus both on increasing customer appetite of our existing offering and building the most desirable and targeted assortment needed to attract, retain and grow our high value customers at FARFETCH. This will include; planning - fully understanding the Private Client Commercial needs; performance management to guarantee with commercial partners the performance of existing stock and pushing for Private Client specific assortment with existing Brands via capsules and collaborations. You will run the commercial planning process for the Private Client team, working with the Commercial function to guarantee an aligned team strategy. You will also be instrumental to our core trading strategy, working with the Business Development team to better understand the appropriate levers to pull through different points of the season in order for us successfully deliver performance KPI's: customer growth, AOV and frequency. Our Head of Private Client Commercial will be responsible for delivering the success of strategic Private Client commercial projects and leading the collaborative process with different partners across the organisation. You will be the leader responsible for aligning across all the different departments that are required to achieve success namely: Marketing, Client Development, Sales, Commercial, Finance, Data, and Consumer Product
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop a commercial strategy and tactical plans following the business' overall goals and take full accountability for PC commercial operations
- Lead analysis to understand the opportunity across markets: understanding the PC customer and its shopping behavior and preferences
- Set department and Goals - Support in tracking / measuring
- Manage complex workstreams across areas such as Marketing, Client Development, Sales, Commercial, Finance, Data science, Consumer Product.
- Partner with Fashion Concierge team to get PC demand insights to improve PC offer and maximiser FC potential
- Manage PC commercial team performance, development and career
WHO YOU ARE
- Luxury Industry expert with a deep knowledge of the wants and needs of luxury customer
- You will be knowledgeable about Merchandising.
- Experience in ecommerce is desirable
- Problem solving skills with an ability to create operational plans
- Partner management – ability to work with senior leadership
- Excellent financial and commercial experience and an ability to understand and interpret analytics and financials into recommendations
- A person able to settle differences with minimum noise and can win concessions whilst maintaining relationships.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.