You will be responsible for planning and coordination of global Promotions and Sale events. You will work cross-functionаlly and focus on project management and UX improvements. You will lead cross-functionаl meetings and manage all follow-up communication.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Promotions and Loyalty Manager, you will be responsible for planning and coordination of global Promotions and Sale events. You will work cross-functionаlly and focus on project management and UX improvements. You will lead cross-functionаl meetings and manage all follow-up communication.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinate trading activities including Global and Local Promo and Sale events including briefing, planning and campaign creation in the internal Promotional tool.
- Manage cross-functionаl taskforces to align global and local efforts and resources.
- Coordinate post-campaign analysis and lead on future improvements.
- Drive improvements and new functionalities implementation.
- Design an overarching UX strategy for Promo & Sale.
- Lead on new UX improvements for Sale & Promo across Web, App and Channels.
- Monitor competitors to identify new features.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience working with Marketing, UX and product/engineering teams
- Outstanding project management skills, stratеgic thinking and detail-orientation.
- Experience working with senior leaders and external clients
- Have a proаctive mindset and willing to embrace new opportunities
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.