We are looking for an Organisation Design Principle to join the People Analytics & Planning team. This is a great opportunity to support the People leadership team across local and global projects.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Organisation Design Principle will join the People Analytics & Planning team, which aims to enable action-oriented and insightful decisions, lead strategically aligned, organisational-level change, while building capabilities across the broader People Team. You will focus on supporting People leadership across local and global projects reporting into the Head of People Planning
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead on designing and recommending cross-functional organisation designs across Farfetch which enable us to achieve our strategic goals.
- Project manage organisational change programmes to ensure the designed organisation is successfully embedded
- Improve organisation effectiveness through analysis of current structures, identifying issues with current designs, providing recommendations and designing solutions in partnership with People Partners and relevant business leaders
- Develop the methodology and tools to improve OD and change capability across the People Team
- Connect and work across the People Team to design and maintain our workforce architecture, ensuring that systems and data are aligned to our principles of organisation design
- Be an organisational design expert, coaching and educating our leaders and teams and bringing the latest thinking to Farfetch
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with 6+ year experience, with at least 3+ years in Organisation Design or HR Management Consulting experience
- Have experience designing complex organisations and embedding the desired change
- Experience with problem solving, analytics, and strategy;
- Excellent in interpersonal skills, with the capability to influence stakeholders across all levels up to executive levels in the organisation;
- Can be a coach and work collaboratively with people across the business
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.