Join the Farfetch Loyalty Team and our mission of building the leading, innovative and most loved consumer loyalty proposition in the luxury retail industry.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Loyalty team oversees the implementation, management and strategic development of the loyalty programme and marketing campaigns with the primary objective of driving top-line growth and customer lifetime value through increased customer repurchase & retention rates. Reporting to the Senior Loyalty Manager, you will support the daily coordination of multiple projects, organise and maintain project trackers, own programme documentation and support in facilitation of loyalty training.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support the daily coordination and management of Access marketing and product strategy in compliance with brand guidelines and programme strategy
- You will organise and update loyalty campaign strategy documents and promotion reference material
- You will maintain clear and accurate documentation of operations and training material
- You will be the main Loyalty programme point of contact for Customer Service and Stylists
- You will support in the facilitation of internal loyalty training
- You will create promo codes for Access marketing campaigns and document them in relevant files
- You will work with other teams to ensure Access content is accurate across all our touch points (web, app, CRM channels and T&Cs)
- You will monitor Access feedback and collate themes to share with the team
- You will conduct customer/competitor research
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience within Marketing, Loyalty or Digital in a customer-centric organisation
- Experience working on multiple projects from start to finish
- Can anticipate changing circumstances, solve difficult problems and find solutions
- Show curiosity, ambition and a passion for outstanding customer experience
- Have a digital knowledge of loyalty programmes will be a differential
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.